Friday 29 July 2022

Aayushi Khurana says that Her Role Portraying in 'Ajooni’ is Similar to Her Personality

Star Bharat's new show ‘Ajooni’ starring Ayushi Khurana is all prepared to play her First Lead role in TV. Aayushi is seen returning to the small screen with High Energy and Enthusiasm that is unmatched. The audience will get to see Aayushi in a different role that she has never played before.

Aayushi Khurana says that Her Role Portraying in 'Ajooni’ is Similar to Her Personality
Aayushi Khurana says that Her Role Portraying in 'Ajooni’ is Similar to Her Personality

Energetic about her new character, Aayushi Khurana claims to be very thrilled as she hasn’t played such a role before. The actress shared that it has been an amazing time to play the Ajooni Character as it’s her first time playing a lead role against Shoaib Ibrahim as Rajveer Bagga.

Aayushi Khurana shares her feeling, “This has been a very special moment for me as I get to play my first lead role. I’ve mostly come up with playing negative characters in my previous show, but the character that I’m playing also portrays the personality that I possess in me. I’ve never played such a sparkling character before & I hope that audiences love me equally as I loved portraying it”.

About The Show
Swallow in one-sided love, Rajveer Bagga, is determined to marry Ajooni, an innocent Educated Girl. Happenings bring them together, but with an unknown future.